Monday, October 27, 2008
I was just hoping...TAGGED!
First, I want to say that I love how blogs help me keep in touch with people I normally don't talk to on a regular basis. There are a lot of people in my life that mean a lot to me, but it's just not in my nature to call them up and chit-chat. So, if you're reading my blog, you're probably one of those people who let me peep in on what's happening in your life and I want to say, "Thank you-you're special to me."
My sister-in-law Shauna had a blog post last week about being "tagged" and I thought it was so cool and have been secretly hoping someone would "tag" me. Then, today, I had some free time and realized I hadn't read Annie's blog for quite some time. As I scrolled down I found her "tagged" entry and realized my name was at the bottom. Now, Annie knows a lot of people and Michelle is a pretty popular name, but I'm pretending there's only me and here are my 7 weird things:
1. I rode on the head of an elephant in Thailand because I was the only one in our group wearing trousers.
2. When I have insomnia I flip upside down in the bed and fall asleep in minutes (which freaks Ben out when he wakes up with my feet in his face)
3. I rub my nose up and down like a rabbit when it itches.
4. I usually only have 1-2 friends at a time and they change as I cycle through life and that doesn't make me sad.
5. I use the Internet to find recipes for 90% of my meals and then never remember to make the same thing more than once.
6. I hate being cold-and am pretty much always cold-but I LOVED living in Fairbanks in the winter.
7. I was born with an extra thumb on my right hand and had it removed when I was 6-weeks old.
That's me. Now I tag: Brooke, Kathy, Maren, Dawn, & Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah! You are the only MIchelle I know so of course it was you. I had no idea about the thumb. Wow. I am always cold too and hate utah winters. We will be at next years party for sure! I'm sad we missed it.
Post a Comment