rss

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Times Two

"Why did they send you in here today?"
"Just my normal 20-week ultrasound."
"Have you been measuring larger?"
Instant thought to myself: "Great, I'm a month farther along."
Actual response to the questions: "Nope."
LONG pause and then LONG grin...
"Um, there are two babies in there..........................................."

Yep, twins.  Coming out of my body and into our family in September.  Two more boys to add to my all-boy family.  Guess it's a good thing I had my travel mental breakdown 6 weeks ago...

4 comments:

Steph said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
That is sooooo cooooool!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!! I always wished for twins... no luck, it doesn't run in our family! :(
So, I have 3 children, 2 years apart , all born in the same month -- close as I could get! ;)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
(can you tell I'm super excited for you? and to think, i don't even know you personally! if I did, I'd be over at your house with a bouquet of flowers!)
-Steph

Valerie said...

I have a friend who is pregnant right now and wishes for twins so badly that everytime she talks about the baby she says, "the babies". :) Maybe you got her wish. She isn't far along yet so no ultrasound. Hope the shock wears off.

K @ TS said...

Congratulations! Twins! That's awesome!

Quirky Homemaker said...

Oh, wow!!! Congratulations X2!! More boys! Does that mean in a couple years you'll be trying for a 5th? ;)