I haven't been much in the mood for writing lately, but I recently came across a stack of pictures I'd clipped out of magazines and thought it was finally time to do something with them. I'll be posting random ones here this month to help inspire me and hopefully you'll enjoy them, too!
Someday I'm going to have garden flowers like these-maybe not in Utah, they don't seem too practical (i.e. water-wise), but someday. The corn growing in the background reminds me of home and when I was growing up my grandma had a birdhouse just like that one. I love the little shed flying the flag, too! Happy Independence Day everyone!
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Very nice! I would love to have flowers, too. Although I can't seem to stay motivated to keep them growing. If they grew themselves, it would be perfect!
Post a Comment