“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
That's a very wise quote!!! Steve Jobs, that's the Apple man, isn't it?
It's so easy to allow someone elses mood badly effect our own. Thanks for the great quote. New follower via twitter, Design it Chic blog hop sent me ;)
http://csahm.webs.com/apps/blog/ or you can check us out at twitter @CSAHMHSF
Thanks for the great words of wisdom! I am hopping over and following you from the Boost My Blog Hop! Have a great 3 day weekend!! :)
Michelle, Where is your other blog?
I LOVE this!
This is perfect for me today! I'm a new follower from Family Blog Hop. http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com
This is just the uplifting comment I needed today! Thank you :) Posted to FaceBook (lol) - now following you...
I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.
http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/
Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)
Alex
have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
I need this. I find lately that I am very affected by others.
Great quote, thanks for sharing!
I am a new follower!
Have a great day!
Hi, I just landed here from the Sit and Relaxblog hop. I'm a brand new follower.
I enjoy reading quotes and find inspiration in them.
Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great weekend.
Hi, I just landed here from the Sit and Relaxblog hop. I'm a brand new follower.
I enjoy reading quotes and find inspiration in them.
Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment