rss

Friday, June 24, 2011

Campout and a Giveaway!

Great American Backyard Campout Giveaway
I've been writing and mentioning about this great event meant to inspire you and your family to get into the great outdoors.  For more details about the campout, check out this post.

And now, as promised, a fun summer giveaway to inspire your outdoor adventure:

The Prize:
1-Nightize Innovation L.E.D Light-Up Ultimate Frisbee Disc
1-Deluxe Camper's Compact Hammock
2-Extension Forks (i.e. extendable weinie/marshmallow roasters)
All the makin's for great S'mores

Details and How To Enter:
This giveaway is being hosted both here at Wandering Still and on the blog A Local Wander.  That's great for you-extra entries! There will be one winner from all the entries between both blogs.

Giveaway begins 12:01 AM on 6/24/11 and ends 12:01 PM on 7/1/11.

Mandatory Entry:
(for all entries be sure to leave best email address to contact if you are the winner)
Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite camping spot.

Oodles of Bonus Entries:
~Follow Wandering Still on Google Friend Connect 
and leave comment here that you did.

~Follow A Local Wander on Google Friend Connect 
 and leave comment there that you did.
 come back here and leave comment that you did.

~Like A Local Wander on Facebook
come back here and leave comment that you did.
~Upload a photo of your favorite camping spot to Wandering Still on Facebook 
(No need to comment, I will add 2 entries for each photo added)

Winner will be chosen by random selection process after entries are combined from both blogs and Facebook pages. Notification will occur within 48 hours of giveaway ending and winner will have 48 hours to respond with mailing information or another winner will be assigned.this post

57 comments:

Rachel said...

our favorite camping spot is in Idaho near the Snake River when we go rafting

Rachel said...

follow Wandering Still via gfc

Rachel said...

follow A Local Wander via gfc

Valerie said...

I often think I'm the only one who doesn't like camping, but I do not like it and I haven't been since girl's camp a "few" years ago. So I'll just say a place that I was looking at last year was near Moab.

Unknown said...

Hey,
I liked on facebook.
I can't seemed to find the follow button. Geez, I must be blind. LOL

Julie said...

fave spot is on the beach at bird key down at boca grande
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

follow you GFC
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

follow local wanderer GFC
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

like youon FB
Julie H
hbgarden@aol.com

Julie said...

like Local wanderer on FB
Julie H
hbgarden@aol.com

Ava said...

I like camping at Hueston Woods :)

fridaymoon429@yahoo.com

Ava said...

i follow u thru gfc

fridaymoon429@yahoo.com

Laurie said...

our fav camping place is in the country on my husband's family property

Laurie said...

Follow A local Wanderer on GFC

laurie1993@verizon.net

Laurie said...

I like A Local Wanderer on FB

laurie1993@verizon.net

Leslie S. said...

Our family of 6 loves camping in the Osceola National Forest.Thanks!
lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com

Leslie S. said...

I follow you via GFC.Thanks!
lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lesley Mitchell said...

Yellowstone is our family's favorite. If it was closer, we'd go more often!
lesleymitchell52@yahoo.com

Lesley Mitchell said...

Google follower of Wandering Still!
lesleymitchell52@yahoo.com

Lesley Mitchell said...

Google follower of A Local Wander!

Lesley Mitchell said...

Facebook fan of Wandering Still!
lesleymitchell52@yahoo.com

Lesley Mitchell said...

Facebook fan of A Local Wander!
lesleymitchell52@yahoo.com

Dana West Young said...

We love camping at Ebeneezer park! A beautiful little spot on the lake! Cool giveaway!
dana10879@yahoo.com

Dana West Young said...

I like Wandering Still on FB
Dana West
dana10879@yahoo.com

Dana West Young said...

I like A Local Wander on FB
Dana West
dana10879@yahoo.com

Cinderella10383 said...

MY favorite camping spot is in the backyard. The kids have their beds close in case they can't sleep outside and the bathroom is local to us which is important with little ones
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

GFC follower of wandering still
Jamie Brigham (GFC name)
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cinderella10383 said...

I am a fan of yours on facebook
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

I was told by A local wanderer to leave a comment here that I am a GFC follower of this blog
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Rebekah said...

Follow via GFC.
rebekahmercier@gmail.com

cpage2323 said...

i have a spot in NE Ohio called nelson ledges that we love camping.

trixie420247 at yahoo dot com

cpage2323 said...

fb follower9tina wofford page)

trixie420247 at yahoo dot com

lewalk said...

We like to camp at our local state park because they have all the spots set up and grills and of course the lake.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

lewalk said...

GFC follower.

lewalk

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

lewalk said...

Also follow A Local Wander on GFC and commented there on the One More Day post that I do. I also entered the giveaway there. It's such a cute prize pack.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

lewalk said...

Also like them on FB.

Leah W.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

lewalk said...

Like you on FB as well.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Gina said...

I now follow you on GFC.
oregonrockmom@gmail.com

janetfaye said...

My favorite camping spot is Four Seasons Family Campground in NJ.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow you on GFC - janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I folow A Local Wander on Google Friend Connect - janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like Wandering Still on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like A Local Wander on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Anja M. said...

My favorite Camping spot is at Tenkiller Lake Oklahoma.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I follow "Wandering Stil" on GFC. (Anja M.)

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I follow "A Local Wander" on GFC. (Anja M.)

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I like "Wandering Still" on Facebook. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat).

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I like "A Local Wander" on Facebook. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat).

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Nicole said...

my favorite camping spot is triplebrook campground in blairstown nj... its where i met my husband when we were 11 and where we got married when we were 21
mrsnaweiss/at/aol.com

Nicole said...

i like ws on gfc as mrsnaweiss
mrsnaweiss/at/aol.com

Nicole said...

follow alw on gfc as mrsnaweiss
mrsnaweiss/at/aol.com

Nicole said...

i like you on fb as nicole weiss
mrsnaweiss/at/aol.com

Nicole said...

i like alw on fb as nicole weiss
mrsnaweiss/at/aol.com

pridelandmama said...

I follow you on gfc
pridelandmama@hotmail.com

pridelandmama said...

I like you on fb Shawna Pridelandmama
pridelandmama@hotmail.com

pridelandmama said...

I like a local wander on fb Shawna Pridelandmama
pridelandmama@hotmail.com