-Stephen James & David S. Thomas, Yup. Nope. Maybe.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
In My Heart On Thursday
"The female brain is 'super-highway' of connections, whereas the connections in the male brain are better described as a 'little crookedy country road.'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Right...
Your newest follower,
clavsupclose.blogspot.com
So true about male & female brains! I love your blog! I discovered it over at boost my blog! Hope you have a terrific weekend!
Haha, so true (don't tell the hubs I said that :)). Stopped over from the "Boost My Blog Friday". Have a great one!
http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/
nice lines..... i like it......
Haha, hilarious!!
G'day from downunder here in Australia where your quote was never truer ...
Have a great weekend!!
Thank you all for stopping by. Hope to hear back from you again soon!
Ha Ha! I love that you are spur of the moment. It's what keeps life interesting, but what also gets me into trouble occasionally! Love the quote about the male and female brains! Take care!
Post a Comment