I just finished a book five minutes ago called Lone survivor. It is about a SEAL Team member in Afganistan who was deeply put in "hot water." He came out stronger than ever. I wish I knew how strong I really was. I wish I knew if I could face what is inevitably ahead and come out stronger. (BTW Read that book. Amazing. Author: Marcus Luttrell) Eye opening!
4 comments:
Love it!
I just finished a book five minutes ago called Lone survivor. It is about a SEAL Team member in Afganistan who was deeply put in "hot water." He came out stronger than ever. I wish I knew how strong I really was. I wish I knew if I could face what is inevitably ahead and come out stronger. (BTW Read that book. Amazing. Author: Marcus Luttrell) Eye opening!
Just found you and really enjoyed scrolling through your blog. I'll definitely be back!
I collect quotes ...this one is going in!!!
Post a Comment