Going into Week 4, this is a photo of how my curls are doing (second-day hair, at that). I've finally pushed through the greasy gross stage and my hair feels really good. It's softer than I can remember it ever being and I actually notice it "bouncing" as I'm walking. The only con at this moment is that with my curls actually laying nicely I realize I have a terrible haircut. Definitely looking forward to my sister Kimberly giving me something fun when I go home for Christmas!
Kathy is a week ahead of me and has been saying for awhile that her hair is really great. Hers tends to be drier than mine and so she wasn't really bothered by the extra oil in the early stages-it was something new and nice for her. She's realized she used to always wear her hair up because it was frizzy and has kept it down for weeks now because it's actually curling. And the best part, all kinds of people are complementing her on how great her hair looks!
Brooke, I think, is still doing her own thing but has cut out the dish detergent...
My only other observation for this week? All of sudden I'm fighting an enormous urge to pull out my flat iron and straighten every last curly strand. That seems a little counter-productive, though, doesn't it?

1 comments:
Yes, I think that would be counterproductive. And then you might be missing that shampoo! My hair is only curly at my temples and in back. Really, really curly in back. Straight on the sides. Not sure how much this would help me. So, what are you actually using now?
Post a Comment