rss

Monday, October 10, 2011

No Time For Lazy

letter L
Well, I'm back from an amazing vacation in New Mexico and have three days before I leave town again.  The "L" word for today is definitely "LISTS."  I have lists of bills to pay and lists of groceries to buy.  Lists of clothes to wash and lists of clothes to pack.  Lists of things to do with the kids.  Lists of foods to leave for my family to eat while I'm away and lists of foods to buy when I get where I'm going so fast food doesn't break the bank.  Here's a brief overview of the things I'm planning on squeezing into the next 72 hours...

Book a hotel room in Denver
Buy black or gray pants-SCRAPPED
Call and yell at Frontier Airlines for once again not emailing my flight confirmation
Find a baby-sitter for Thursday and Friday
Take the books back to the library before they're overdue
Pre-school during naptime including a Columbus Day activity for today
Change the calendar from September to October
Buy two new blue Books of Mormon for a new reading challenge
Buy a new journal because it always makes me feel happy when I do that
Do October's budget
Pay October's bills
Get cash from the bank for all the other things
Find slow-cooker and soup recipes since winter apparently dropped by while I was away
Costco run for milk, eggs, and bread
Grocery store so my family doesn't have to eat ramen all weekend
Wash, dry, fold, and put away the laundry
Pack to go away again
Fit in a play date-SCRAPPED
Mail a book for paperbackswap.com
Research lodges for my family Christmas reunion
Clean out the car before the milk and french fries start smelling
Plan Family Home Evening because my 4-year-old just let me know he knows that's supposed to happen today
Clean the house before my baby's development specialist comes in the morning

And, oh yeah, squeeze a bath in before nobody wants to live with me...

0 comments: