The time is finally here and I'm so excited to be offering 3 fabulous prize packages created by members of my uber-talented family.
#1 For Mom
(or sister, or aunt, or grandma, or any woman who likes looking pretty)

(or sister, or aunt, or grandma, or any woman who likes looking pretty)

Handmade Upcycled Silverware Jewelry by Petticoat Cachet.
This prize package includes:
1 Bent Fork Watch
1 Bent Fork Pendant
1 pair Silver Earrings
(Value: $85.00)
#2 For the Little Girl You Love

Thanks for entering!
Winners will be announced within 48 hours after giveaway ends.
Handcrafted whimsical fashion accessories by AalbersCreations
This prize package includes:
1 Tutu Skirt-White/Pink tulle & white crochet stretch waistband, Sz Newborn-12 months
1 Pink Zebra Flower Clip
1 Pink stretchy headband
1 White stretchy headband
(Value: $15.00)
#3 For The Whole Family

5 Folk CD's by The Three D's
This Prize package includes:
1 Songs and Stories of the Old Testament CD's vol. 1 & 2
1 Songs of Our American Heritage CD
1 Heritage CD-2 disk set
(Value: $55.00)
Giveaway Requirements:
Each prize package has a simple mandatory requirements as well as additional entry options. Please fill out form for each entry you are interested in entering.
#1 Upcycled Silverware Jewelry Package
Mandatory Entry: Visit Petticoat Cachet's Etsy Page, then comment on this entry form about a jewelry item you saw there.
Extra Entry Options:
~Follow Wandering Still on Google Friend Connect
~Follow Petticoat Cachet on Facebook
~Heart Petticoat Cachet/Forking Queen on Etsy
#2 Infant Tutu Package
Mandatory Entry: Visit AalbersCreations Etsy Page, then comment on this entry form about an item you saw there.
Extra Entry Options:
~Follow Wandering Still on Google Friend Connect
~Follow AalbersCreations on Facebook
~Heart AalbersCreations on Etsy
#3 Family-Friendly Folk CD's
Mandatory Entry: Visit DuaneHiatt.com, then comment here on something you learned there.
Extra Entry Options:
~Follow Wandering Still on Google Friend Connect
~Sign up for Duane's weekly email newsletter
Winners will be announced within 48 hours after giveaway ends.


5 comments:
So happy you have a sister who does baby bows so when you have a girl you will have to have big flowers on her. :)
Annie, that might be just the reason the good Lord hasn't seen fit to send me any girls!
thanks, very pretty stuff; when I entered the petticoat form, I could only check one extra entry box at a time, so that is why I had multiple entries on extra entries.
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com
I love the bent fork watch
hrddiana556@gmail.com
Thanks for letting me know you're having problems. I'm not sure what has happened with my entry form, but I will be sure to get all your entries added in!
Post a Comment