rss

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This Is Where I Really Want To Be Today...


5 comments:

Candice said...

Oh my! That looks heavenly. I want to be there too! Thanks for stopping by my page and entering my giveaway. I'm happily following you back :)

Jill said...

How peaceful!!

I'm visiting via Lots of Lovin’ Weekend Blog Hop and am your newest follower on GFC :)

I also co-host a Weekly Wednesday Block Party Hop if you're interested in joining us.. http://www.frugalplus.com/p/wednesdays-block-party-hop.html

~ Jill
http://www.frugalplus.com/

Anonymous said...

Sigh.....looks like the ultimate peaceful location...

CJ xx

Sarah @ Confessions of a Slacker Mom said...

It looks amazing... but is this a hotel room? I have to wonder, wouldn't there always be sand in your bed? Even on vacation that seems less than ideal! LOL. Thanks for stopping by my blog. LOVE your site!

Michelle H said...

It's a vacation home in Spain, I think. The un-enjoyable part for me would definitely be keeping the sofa covers white!