rss

Monday, August 1, 2011

Three Great Prizes & Some Family

A quick post today to let you know I'm going to be participating in "A Blogtastic Extravaganza" in a few weeks. I'll have three great giveaway packages featuring some of my fabulously talented family.  Here's a sneak peek at what I'll be giving away...

For Mom
(or sister, or aunt, or grandma, or any woman who likes looking pretty)
Handmade Upcycled Silverware Jewelry by Petticoat Cachet

For the Little Girl You Love
Handcrafted whimsical fashion accessories by AalbersCreations

For Quality Entertainment with the Whole Family
5 Folk CD's by The Three D's

Throughout the month of August I'll share a few stories about how these family members found themselves in business and using their creativity.  And I'll introduce you to a few other people that are close to me.

The bonus is this:  Each of my readers are special to me and deserve a little thanks from me.  A Blogtastic Extravaganza beings August 17.  Check back often before now and then for extra entry opportunties....starting today!

Extra Entry Opportunity #1
Leave a comment on this post-any comment, Just say hi if you want.
~Only comment once on this post, multiple comments will not count.
~Comments on this post must be made before 8/16/11, 11:59PM
~Comment will count for 3 extra entries, 1 for each individual giveaway.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am in love with Petticoat Cachet's jewelry! I have been thrilled with the pieces I already own.

Annie said...

I would love to be entered. I applied and never heard back. maybe I did it wrong. So excited for you to do it.

K @ TS said...

Wow I love that jewelry! I think there isn't a lady in MY family that wouldn't! Cute stuff!

Jennifer said...

I love her jewlery. She is very talented :)