rss

Monday, March 14, 2011

All the Things Propelling Me


Want to go on a tiring trip?  Come along on a journey through my brain today...

-Beck is watching Super Why on PBS and they're teaching him to "Save Water."  If Ben were he he'd be telling me he's tired of our kids being indoctrinated by liberal thinking in their television shows.

-A bigger house would be really nice, but we've stayed in this one too long.  The neighborhood and our church callings have affectionately attached themselves to us.  That's just great.

-I wish it was warm enough to hang the clothes out on the line.  I wish I had a line.

-We're going to watch "Up" tonight for Family Home Evening.

-I don't know anyone having a St. Patrick's Day party this year.  That's weird.

-Peyton turns one this week and the only present we have for him is sippy cups.  Also, I'm in denial that we're celebrating his birthday by going absolutely nowhere new and exciting.  

-I'm pretty sure I've lost weight since Ben started his "Biggest Loser" diet, but I'm not getting on the scale because I'm probably wrong and that would just be depressing.

-Wondering if I should do a real Joy School next fall instead of the fake one Beck's in now.  Would anyone I know be interested?

-I never want to know first-hand what it's like to have thousands of bodies washing up on shore like they are in Japan.

-Wish I could stop wanting to go camping in northern Scotland.   It's not happening until at least next year.

-I like looking at the red balloon bouncing on my dining room floor.

I could go on and on...and on...seriously, nothing important is coming out of this thinker today. 
 What about the thoughts in your head on this Monday?

5 comments:

Alma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alma said...

Only recently discovered how much writing you've been doing here. I like today's post and knowing what's going on with you- while nothing more needs to be said about some of the things you said (staying in one place too long makes it difficult to move- exactly why we recently moved two doors down despite the change I was looking for...), I do wish I knew more of the stories behind some things you said (idea of camping in N. Scotland, awesome!). Peyton's already one?! Evan only got sippy cups from us too on his last birthday. All day I've been wanting to journal-write but didn't know where to start with all the things on my mind. What a good idea to just write a list so it's all down somewhere. Love knowing what's on your mind today!

Kathy said...

Interesting train of thoughts, Michelle. Funny about St. Patrick's Day. I couldn't even find decorations for it at Walmart last week. Forgotten this year, I guess.

AB said...

Saving water and being green and all of that is taking care of God's creation, not just liberal thinking. ;)

All of Garret's animal fact books are the same way. We read facts about whales/bears/snakes and then at the end there's a page about how we need to protect them, yada, yada, yada. Actually, I think it is good. It makes the kids think about larger consequences of their actions.

Anonymous said...

Hello My name is Naomi and your blog is awesome. I found you on weekend blog hop and I'm very excited to follow you. I host a monday blog hop so if you have time please link up.
have a good night
Naomi
http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com