rss

Thursday, March 17, 2011

In My Heart On Thursday

"Living is like tearing through a museum.  Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it all in at once."



5 comments:

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I'm from the Boost My Blog Friday and I wanted to follow you because of the great content you have in your blog. However, for some reason, I don't see the follow button. Please let me know when you have made it available.

Michelle H said...

Thanks for stopping by! All of the follow options are on the right side under the heading "On the Road With Me" (GFC, FB, Twitter, Email). Not sure why the follow button wasn't working. Hope you can try again!

Joelle said...

Audrey is a smart lady ;)

Visiting from FTLOB. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
Joelle
www.wherewelove.blogspot.com

Morgan Hagey said...

I adore Audrey Hepburn, and I have to say I definitely agree with her here.

-Hynz- said...

Following from the hop.
I love Audrey Hepburn. I think she's the epitome of how a lady should be.

take care,
http://iamhynz.blogspot.com/