I'm being featured today at Who's Your Editor!
AubrieAnne at Who's Your Editor started a Weekend Wonders feature a few weeks ago and it's my turn. Head over to find out a few random and few deeper things about me, and then take a look around. She's got a great literature/reading/grammar blog. I love it!
Also, don't forget you can now get Wandering Still updates on Facebook and Twitter. Then, check out my blogging grant application on Mom Central. You can vote every day and I'd love the support!
And finally,
THANK YOU
for the inspiration and motivation I receive from each of you each day!

4 comments:
Good for you! I have fanned your facebook page. :-)
Elizabeth
Thank you! For all the great posts you give us!
Love it! As you know your blog is my favorite.
Lots of fun facts. :) Congrats on being featured.
Post a Comment