"Adventure is fun and exciting and not like anything at home. It's looking back and knowing you can do something-because you did it."
-Nan Jeffrey, Adventuring with Children
What was your last adventure?
Here, though I'd rather be there. Making the most of what here brings me.

9 comments:
Sorry, Michelle. I don't think I reminded you, but your Weekend Wonder Feature went up on my blog on Saturday! Here is the link...
http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekend-wonder-michelle.html?showComment=1299774676083#c2905235715076421891
Beautiful quote!
Diggin that quote! My last adventure was heading to Minnesota to visit my family. It wasn't really THEE adventure, but it was still something to cherish. :)
Minnesota in winter can definitely be an adventure! Family visits are always something fun to look back on.
I'm your newest follower from the You Like Me Friday Blog Hop. Also following on Twitter and Facebook. If you get a minute please drop by and follow back. Have a super weekend!
http://alittleoftheother.com
Love that quote too! Let's see, I feel that everyday over here is a mini adventure...even going to the grocery store, haha. But we had a nice adventure to Austria not too long ago. Beautiful gondola ride. We adventure in style :)
http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/
Hi! I'm visiting you again because I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog award. I really like your blog.
Do check out the award on my blog, http://flippertail.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html. Thanks!
Hi!
I'm from the Boost my Blog hop. I love the quote. I look forward to future posts.
Feel free to check out my blog here:http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/
Austrian Gondola ride-adding that to my list! My in-laws living in Switzerland get to have so many adventures in Europe just because things are close. Hope you're loving the experience!
Post a Comment