rss

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In My Heart On Thursday

"Every day when you see what another person needs to do better,
 improve that thing in yourself."

                                                                                                         -Ben, my husband

    

5 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Ooh! Love it! Very profound. Something I'm going to work on. Isn't it true that the things that bother us about others are the things that we need to work on ourselves?

Annie said...

What a smart husband you have. Does that mean that EVERY day you have some bad feeling about someone? Oh wait yeah I do too. I'll work on that. Thanks.

Michelle H said...

Oh, that it was just one bad feeling, Annie!

Alma said...

Ben, he's so wise! Really though, this is something I needed to hear today and have a perfect example that I need to apply it to. Thank you Ben, Thank you Michelle!

Cheryl said...

I need to remember this one. Thanks.