"If you live up to your privileges the angels cannot be restricted from being your associates." -Joseph Smith, Jr
Hoping that 2011 finds you being the best that you can be!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here, though I'd rather be there. Making the most of what here brings me.

2 comments:
Great quote. :) Also - to answer your question about the book - There are several activities that younger ones will enjoy and modification ideas are listed too under most of the activities. My kids are 4 and 6. We've started with "Thank You Week" - writing notes and drawing pictures for loved ones. There are other activities like Fire Fighter Appreciation week where you take a treat or cards to a local fire station. There's a make a blanket activity. We made a no-sew fleece blanket last year. The kids helped pick out the material, line up the pieces, and I helped my three yr old cut a few pieces. My kids loved delivering it too. Other ideas - Lemonade Stand for Love, Baked Treats Doorbell Ditch, Pet Week, Sing to Seniors, Letters to Grandparents, Assemble a Newborn Kit...a lot of neat ideas!
Thanks for the info. I think I'll go get that book-our 3 year old should be able to start understanding what it's all about.
Post a Comment