"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
-Gil Bailie, as quoted in Wild At Heart by John Eldredge
Thursday, January 13, 2011
In My Heart On Thursday
Labels:
books,
choices,
dreams,
goals,
In My Heart On Thursday,
inspiration,
Quote,
talents,
values
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
You're right. The world needs positivity and if we all offer a little of that, then it is sure to come alive.
Found you via Friday blog hop.
CJ xx
I've been thinking about this very thing for the last few days.
Great quote!
Great quote
Fellow Blog Hopper:)
http://www.giveawayswithgrace.com/
Great quote. & I agree: PASSION. Too often, we leave that out. ;-)
I am a new follower via Weekend Wander.
Here's a link to my blog if you like: Randomly Speaking, Poetically Thinking, Simply Me...: What Should I Rent Next?
Very inspiring quote ♥
Thanks to all of you for checking out what I have to say! Hope to hear from you again soon.
I love this quote! I might have to add it to my favorite quotes page :)
Thanks so much for the comment too! Your blog is so inspirational, and I look forward to reading more!
Hi Michelle! I am visiting you from FTLOB and am loving this quote! I guess the most good that is done in the world is done by people who "come alive" and are doing what they are passionate about- love it! Hope you are having a terrific weekend!
I found you through FTLOB too. How original!
I love this quote. I've been in kind of a funk lately so anything remotely inspirational immediately strikes a chord with me. Can't wait to read more of your writing!
I love this. I just copied and pasted it. I am going add it to the cork board we have that has some sayings as a reminder to come alive
That was just plain...beautiful! And inspiring. And *perfect* for an early morning thought! Thank you, lady! <3
What a great quote- thanks for sharing!
So true!
New follower from Mingle Monday! Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)
http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/
I am now following both bogs,have a greatbweek!
Shawn
Hi - following from the hop - youre correct in your discussion here - insightful. Im at wordsinsync.blogspot.com - Shah. X
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!
Wonderful quote!
Stopping by via the Tuesday Hop to follow and to say hello. Come on by and visit.
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/happy-tuesday-all.html
Groovy quote...I've used it myself once or twice...thanx for reminding~!!
GFC following from Tuesday Blog Trail...ifn you have a moment, please stop by my place and have yourself a look around ~ Mad Moose Mama ~ http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com ~ Have yourself a most groovy of days...peaces...xoxo
Great book, and awesome quote! Following you now from the blog hop! :)
I love quotes!!
Out for a little hopping, come by when you get time.
http://closertolucy.blogspot.com
I absolutely love this!
http://impatientlywishingonastar.blogspot.com/
Hi! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow back! :)
Post a Comment