
To accept the award I have to, first, tell you 7 things about myself and then, second, pass the award along to 15(ish) blogs I've fallen in love with recently. Here goes:
1. I don't have favorite anythings. Not colors, books, movies. If I've ever told you what my favorite something is, I made it up right there on the spot.
2. Same for fantasies.
3. I loved Thai food before it was trendy and now love cooking it at home.
4. I've ridden bareback on an elephant's head. Feeling elephant ears curl around your legs is unnerving.
5. Working seasonal hospitality jobs ruined me for the SAHM life. There's not a day I don't want to be on my way to a new exotic destination.
6. I've cross-stitched Christmas stockings for 6 of my nieces and nephews, am working on 3 this year, and my own kids' stockings came from the dollar store.
7. For my birthday I filled my kitchen window with houseplants and through some birthday miracle I haven't killed them yet!
And now, I'm excited to pass The Stylish Blogger Award onto:
Timeless http://timelessexclusive.blogspot.com/
Becoming LDS http://becominglds.blogspot.com/
Lunch Box Lowdown http://lunchboxlowdown.blogspot.com/
Old School-Self Reliance 101 http://www.mynewoldschool.com/
Pedaling Fast & Trying To Keep Up http://pedalingfast.blogspot.com/
Roots of Simplicity http://roots-of-simplicity.blogspot.com/
Shannon Makes Stuff http://shannonmakesstuff.blogspot.com/
Skitt A Skatt http://skittaskattfurniture.blogspot.com/
Suerte Mom http://www.suertemom.com/
To Europe With Kids http://www.toeuropewithkids.com/
Writing The Waves of Motherhood http://writingthewavesmama.blogspot.com/
Blackpurl's Knitpickings http://blackpurlsknitpickings.blogspot.com/
Secrets of Mom http://secretsofmom.blogspot.com/
Go check them out!

12 comments:
Wow! Thanks for blog award. I am humbled and grateful.
Alida
Wow! What an honor! Thank you so much for recognizing my blog! Glad you enjoy it!
You sound like my son ... whenever I ask him his favorite anything, his answer is "every single one." : )
Goodness! How nice! Thank you so much!
Thanks for the award, from a fellow wanderer turned SAHM. =)
I LOVE that you love my blog! I am so flattered! You definitely made my day!
ooo, fun. Thank you so very much.
Glad you like the blog!
Have a great day!
congrats on the award :)
Thanks so much! I am glad you like it. I do it pretty much just for you because I don't think anyone else ever looks at it, well besides my mom. It is fun for me to do. I am obsessed with your blog. Don't stop!
I don't have favorites either!! How can you pick just one?! :)
Thanks for the award, now let me see if I can figure out what I am suppose to do with it. :)
Annie, I really doubt that, but if I'm your only reader, I'll just consider you my own personal fashion tutor.
congratulations on your award. I too LOVE Thai food, but everytime I try to cook it at home, it is not the same. So, I do take out a couple times a month. :)
AubrieAnne @ http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment