I started this blog four years ago, then quit this blog for a long time (like, years). Then this year rolled around and something exploded! Not only did I brush the cobwebs off of this address, I dove head-first into a world of new blog endeavours. Here are the cyberspace locales where you can keep an eye on me...
Wandering Still-That's here, so of course you know already know a whole heck of a lot about me.
6 In the Kitchen-A cooking blog project with my sisters where we share our VERY different tastes.
A Local Wander-My passion in progress. After a little re-tooling, it's going to be a contributor-oriented Utah activities blog. If you live in Utah, or visit here, I want to hear from you!
Eating the Nibbly Bibs-My newest project sharing my experiences at home preschooling and following the book Teaching Your Children Joy.
I'd love to have you check these out and let me know what you think!

0 comments:
Post a Comment