rss

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

C-C-C-Cats


I hate cats.  I'm not an animal person in general, but I especially could do without cats.  The great thing is that my husband shares an equal disinterest in furry felines and so I'll never have to worry about having one in my home.  Even better, our mutual hatred has spawned quite a bout of conniving and trickery.  Take for example the birthday cake I bought him the first year we were hanging out together...
and the t-shirt I made him a few years ago for Christmas which reads, "Real Men Love Cats."

Pretty much anything ugly or ridiculous merchandised to cat-lovers is fair game to sneak into a family gathering.  And what my husband doesn't know yet?  I've indoctrinated the children!  How long before he figures out it's no coincidence his birthday cards, Father's Day cards, and "Daddy, I just love you so I bought a card" cards are decorated in cats wearing frog costumes or cute kitties mewing with hearts around their heads?

For more ideas on exactly the kind of images that make us vomit, and hence are fair-game for the next hideousness to make it's way into our home, check out these cats.

1 comments:

Alma said...

I hate cats too!