Here, though I'd rather be there. Making the most of what here brings me.
I posted on your FB but just in case (and because I am overly obsessed with the place), go to Biker Jim's and get a dog. Trust me. It is SO good!
I've never been to Denver so I can't really help you with that, but I hope you have a great time! Looking forward to reading more posts :)New GFC follower via the Lots of Lovin' hop.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I posted on your FB but just in case (and because I am overly obsessed with the place), go to Biker Jim's and get a dog. Trust me. It is SO good!
I've never been to Denver so I can't really help you with that, but I hope you have a great time! Looking forward to reading more posts :)
New GFC follower via the Lots of Lovin' hop.
Post a Comment