rss

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thirty #15 (A Giveaway)

I'm halfway through my Thankful Thirty and it has done so much to help me focus on the myriad of good things happening in my life.  Today I want to take a moment to thank you, my friends and family, who read my ramblings and every now and then chime in.  I love to hear from you, but even when I don't, it's encouraging just to know you're there.

I want to say thank you!  

Now, a gift from me to one of my loyal readers.  That's right, a giveaway only for you, the ones who continue to trudge along with me.  I will not be advertising this giveaway anywhere, so the entries will be low and your chances very high!  Here's a look at the gift I'm going to give and how you can enter to win:


I first discovered these melt-in-your-mouth little goodies in a Reader's Digest "Best of America" series.  I was fascinated that they are made by cloistered nuns at the Our Lady of the Mississippi Abbey, and I was immediately in love when I realized these ladies are whipping up their confections right in my home state!  

I'm pretty sure I've tried everything this candy operation offers and I guarantee you can't go wrong.  Each November their catalog is a welcome surprise in my mailbox and my mouth starts watering as I decide which sweet treat I'm going to reward myself with that holiday season.  This year, that's what I want to do for you!  Here's the information...

Giveaway
2 winners will receive their choice of (1)



How To Enter
Comment on any of my Thankful Thirty posts.
1 comment=1 entry
That's a potential 30 entries.

Giveaway Rules
~Giveaway open 12:01AM November 15, 2012-11:59PM November 30, 2012 
~Winners will have their choice of one item above
~Winners will be chosen by Random.org and have 48 hours to respond before new winners will be chosen.

Remember, if you're reading this post, then this giveaway is a special thanks to you! 

This is not a sponsored or compensated post. 
 Prize will be awarded out of my own pocket
as a special way to say thank you.

2 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.