Having said that, though, I want to take time today to reflect on what I've learned over the last 30 days. I needed the chance to slow down and realize that I'm grateful for...
~
Those people in the world
who choose to live each day in the service of the littlest and weakest among us.
~
A Heavenly Father
so personally familiar with me and with His plan for me.
so personally familiar with me and with His plan for me.
~
A husband who knows I am strong,
lets me be weak, and serves me even when I don't deserve it.
~
Opportunities to provide for my family responsibly.
~
My one vote can make a difference in my local, state, and national election.
~
The good influence the military has been in the lives of my friends who've served.
~
We can still hope in an America that is great.
We, the people, can make it great!
~
Simplicity.
~
That little 5-year-old boy
who loves life so much he can't help sharing it with me.
~
A brief moment in our family finances when
we can afford to have a 1st-world problem.
~
Well-intentioned strangers, even if they don't quite know what to say.
~
The ability to keep in touch even from far away.
~
Organization in times of trouble.
~
You!
~
Thoughtful partnerships.
~
The ability to push myself in the body God gave me.
~
Having more good things going in my life than bad and recognizing it.
~
The lessons I learn when I thought I was teaching my kids.
~
The opportunity I've taken
to reflect this month on all I have been given.
~
Time to reflect and appreciate anew.
~
An uplifting change in routine.
~
The sweet woman who held a twin during church
so my husband and I could wrangle older children without killing all of them.
so my husband and I could wrangle older children without killing all of them.
~
The power of writing
to bring shine back into an otherwise dismal day.
~
The home I've loved and the excitement of looking for another one.
~
The inspiration I receive from the talents of other people.
~
So, now you know what I'm grateful for! Remember, you've got a little time left to enter the Trappistine Chocolate Giveaway especially for you, my readers. You can comment on any of my Thankful Thirty posts, but to make it easy for you, why now comment right here? Tell me,

1 comments:
I've been really loving these posts! I just found your blog through the December Blog Hop over at Bloggy Moms. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower!
Elle
Dig Deep Studio
Post a Comment