rss

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful Thirty #27

It was not a good day.  I have been trying to find some bright crevice in my mind with something to be grateful, but I just keep coming back to it not being a good day.  That has me marveling that I've actually found something to be grateful for for the last 26 days.  Of course we always have blessings for which we give thanks, but it's not second-nature for me to recognize and them.  This month of writing has been good for me.

With only a few days left in November, don't forget to get your entry in for the Trappistine Creamy Caramel Monastery Candy.  It just takes one comment on one post, and your chances are really good! No matter who, or where, you are, I want to be able to give it to you!

I guess I've come up with something to think about today...


I'm grateful for the power of writing
 to bring shine back into an otherwise dismal day.


1 comments:

Debbi said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! When days are difficult, I always try to remember that God can bring good out of everything. The tough days are often the days that I learn the most lasting lessons.