Uniquely December
Even better? Each day next week I'm giving away some of my favorite things! Some are fun, some are handmade, some are great and amazing. Hope you'll stop in Monday to see!
Oh, you know I'll give you extra entries (one for each giveaway)...
Tell me in a comment on this post what you love about December.

6 comments:
I love Christmas music. It captures the true Christmas spirit, without all of the commercialism/materialism that I can't stand.
We love celebrating each day leading up to Christmas. This year we're doing a Jesse Tree and making a crafty ornament each day. I also like the snow and sledding!
Cheryl, I love Christmas music too. I love that it's a way the religion of the season can still be on public display-no one thinks twice about listening to O Holy Night or God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman while they're out shopping.
Jenny-I'll have to read your post about the Jesse tree. I've heard about it but never looked into what it is. This year we're reading a new Christmas book each night-I tried so hard to find religious ones since Beck thinks about toys and presents and Santa non-stop morning to night.
Michelle- Have you read Santa's Favorite Story? It's an excellent children's story where Santa talks about the real meaning of Christmas. I find myself reading it whenever my boys start to get caught up a bit too much in the secular aspects of Christmas.
It looks like a beautiful book-I wish they had it at my library!
Post a Comment