The good news is, we have a winner!
The suspense is that I'm going to make you wait to find out who it is.
Watch for the post with the winner coming along tomorrow with the Hair Challenge wrap-up.
So you don't feel like I gave you nothing today, take a look at this great Hair Challenge summary you all wrote for me...
- By FAR, the most talked about idea was Plopping! I'm telling you, drying with a t-shirt is definitely the answer!
- Baking soda can be used as a hair wash with varying degrees of success.
- My hair really is bouncier and softer.
- Most obvious, how could you have missed it point: Sulfates and silicones are terrible on your hair!
- Terrycloth towels make frizzy hair worse (again, switch to a t-shirt)
- It takes courage, but it's worth it (That's for you, Jeanette)
- After the t-shirt, air drying is definitely best on curly hair.
- Aubrey Organics has only natural ingredients
I look forward to hearing from anyone that tries these things out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment