rss

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Uniquely December: International Sweater Festival

I'm pretty sure this one is made up because I can't find any information on it, but who cares...

Ugly Christmas sweaters immediately came to mind when I sat down to write for today.  That naturally led me straight to Pinterest.  Here's how my searching evolved...

The Ugly Christmas Sweaters didn't really do anything for me.  No milk shooting out my nose or vomiting.  This, though, this seemed appropriate...


And though it's not an ugly Christmas sweater, this knitted beauty absolutely takes the cake!
Pinned Image

For some reason I really liked this look...
beaux-ties:

nicestuffbro:

theivyrepublic:

Can’t wait for christmas! :)

oh yea, time to get egg nog wasted

i want this

And even though I'm definitely not an animal person, these dogs keep making me smile...
Pinned Image

Finally I gave up on the Christmas sweaters and moved onto clever sweater repurposing...
DIY ADVENT 6: Alten Pulli zum Rock umwandeln
1

What about you? 
 Share your most inspiring sweater photo 
get an extra entry for each of next week's giveaways.

0 comments: