rss

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Uniquely December Giveaway #3 Season of Love

*Giveaway now closed*

Today's giveaway comes from me!

It's a vinyl decorated picture that I made for a gift a year ago and then never got around to sending (I made one for myself as well, and though it's definitely a decoration for the holidays, it's been hanging for over a year. If you've read today's Uniquely December entry, you're starting to see I have a huge procrastination problem).

Here's what you'll get:

Giveaway Item: 
1 11x17 "Season of Love" Picture in Gold Frame

Giveaway Information:
 Contest will begin at 12:01AM(MST) on Wednesday, December 7, 2011
 and end at 10:00PM(MST) on Sunday, December 11, 2011.

Giveaway open to U.S.  and Canada residents only 

Entry Options:
~Mandatory Entry~
Since I have nothing to sponsor here, we're going to have a little fun.
Find the "My Path" archive list in the right sidebar.  
Then choose your birthday month, find a post you like in that month,
 and comment on this giveaway post what caught your eye. 

~Optional Extra Entries(Leave a comment for each extra entry)~
Follow Wandering Still through Google Friend Connect
Subscribe to Wandering Still email updates

Make sure to enter these other Uniquely December Giveaways...