rss

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza!!!

Photobucket

The time is finally here and I'm so excited to be offering 3 fabulous prize packages created by members of my uber-talented family.  

#1 For Mom
(or sister, or aunt, or grandma, or any woman who likes looking pretty)
Handmade Upcycled Silverware Jewelry by Petticoat Cachet.
This prize package includes:
1 Bent Fork Watch
1 Bent Fork Pendant
1 pair Silver Earrings
(Value: $85.00)

 #2 For the Little Girl You Love

Handcrafted whimsical fashion accessories by AalbersCreations
This prize package includes:
1 Tutu Skirt-White/Pink tulle & white crochet stretch waistband, Sz Newborn-12 months
1 Pink Zebra Flower Clip
1 Pink stretchy headband
1 White stretchy headband
(Value: $15.00)

#3 For The Whole Family
5 Folk CD's by The Three D's
This Prize package includes:
1 Songs and Stories of the Old Testament CD's vol. 1 & 2
1 Songs of Our American Heritage CD
1 Heritage CD-2 disk set
(Value: $55.00)

Giveaway Requirements:
Each prize package has a simple mandatory requirements as well as additional entry options.  Please fill out form for each entry you are interested in entering.

#1 Upcycled Silverware Jewelry Package
     Mandatory Entry: Visit Petticoat Cachet's Etsy Page, then comment on this entry form about a jewelry item you saw there.  
     Extra Entry Options:
             ~Follow Wandering Still on Google Friend Connect
             ~Follow Petticoat Cachet on Facebook
             ~Heart Petticoat Cachet/Forking Queen on Etsy
             
#2 Infant Tutu Package
      Mandatory Entry: Visit AalbersCreations Etsy Page, then comment on this entry form about an item you saw there.
      Extra Entry Options:              
              ~Follow Wandering Still on Google Friend Connect
              ~Follow AalbersCreations on Facebook
              ~Heart AalbersCreations on Etsy


#3 Family-Friendly Folk CD's      
      Mandatory Entry:  Visit DuaneHiatt.com, then comment here on something you learned there.
       Extra Entry Options:
               ~Follow Wandering Still on Google Friend Connect
               ~Sign up for Duane's weekly email newsletter 
               

Thanks for entering!  
Winners will be announced within 48 hours after giveaway ends.

9 comments:

Annie said...

So happy you have a sister who does baby bows so when you have a girl you will have to have big flowers on her. :)

Michelle said...

Annie, that might be just the reason the good Lord hasn't seen fit to send me any girls!

Robin said...

thanks, very pretty stuff; when I entered the petticoat form, I could only check one extra entry box at a time, so that is why I had multiple entries on extra entries.
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Penny Minding Mom said...

I had the same problem as Robin which is why I have multiple entries as well.

Penny Minding Mom said...

#1 For Mom - My mother is a breastcancer survivor so the breastcancer watch would make a beautiful gift for her!

Penny Minding Mom said...

#2 For the Little Girl You Love

I love the diaper cakes. I recieved one as a gift when my little girl was born and hoping to get one when my son is born this october.

Diana said...

I love the bent fork watch
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow on GFC
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Thanks for letting me know you're having problems. I'm not sure what has happened with my entry form, but I will be sure to get all your entries added in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...